Reviewed on 17/04/2019.
Your privacy is important to us, that’s why in this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register on be-ambassador.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
BeAmbassador has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L.
- Commercial name: BeAmbassador
- NIF/CIF: B76790278
- Address: Av de la Trinidad, 61, planta 6, oficina 8. 38204 La laguna (S.C. TENERIFE)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, in volume 3608, book 0, folio 212) and sheet TF-62269, 1ª inscription
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions , we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with in BeAmbassador comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
- Registration form as an affiliate
- Registration form
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation that BeAmbassador is dealing with personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when , among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In BeAmbassador there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription . Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by AgileCRM. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of AgileCRM (provider of BlogsterApp Ambassador, SL) outside the EU in the US and is not in privacy shield: “is not covered by the security agreement between the EU and the US (Privacy Shield ), so it does not guarantee adequate levels of security in the international transfer of your data. Although they are currently implementing the changes to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD GDPR) . By completing this form, you expressly consent to said international transfer of data.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts blogsterapp.com, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (provider of BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. BeAmbassador can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of http://www.be-ambassador.com , will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of BeAmbassador. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L. (BeAmbassador) with address at Av de la Trinidad, 61, 6th floor, office 8. 38204 La Laguna (S.C. TENERIFE), S.C. TENERIFE, 38204 will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
BeAmbassador does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited blogsterapp.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of blogsterapp.com I inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing feature on blogsterapp.com.
The information we collect through this feature is collected by the Facebook, Doubleclick, Google Adword cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
If you use DoubleClick remarketing pixels, you can disable the use of DoubleClick cookies through the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
In be-ambassador.com we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent, in addition in the processing of data of customers who acquire services or products through this website is the execution of the contract of access to the application of BeAmbassador according to the terms and conditions that They are in the commercial terms.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent .
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- As long as the mercantile relationship is maintained
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, blogsterapp.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights we preserve on this website.
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help blogsterapp.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of blogsterapp.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: SiteGround Spain, SL, with address at C \ Prim 19, 28004 Madrid, Spain. More information at https://www.siteground.es, SiteGround Spain, SL treats the data in order to perform its web hosting services on the public website where the WordPress is deployed to BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L.
They also use Microsoft Azure that provides the services of Hosting & Clound Computing of the Web + BD SQL application.
Counseling / Management: Vicente Jesús González Romero, with address at C / San Agustín, nº4 Cañita Local 9. More information in: without URL (Vicente Jesús González Romero). Vicente Jesús González Romero handles the data in order to carry out his advisory / management services to BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L ..
Web Platform: Automattic Inc., based in the USA. More information at: https://en.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L .
Email marketing: Agile CRM Inc., based in the United States. More information at https://www.agilecrm.com/ Agile CRM Inc. handles data for the purpose of perform your services from CRM & Marketing Automation to BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L.
Chat Tool: Zendesk, Inc., with registered address in Privacy Officer 1019 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103, United States. More information on https://www.zendesk.com . Zendesk, Inc. treats the data for the purpose of technical support + online chat to BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L.
Google Adsense: On this website we are associated with Google to show ads to users who access this website. When you collaborate with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads.
This type of cookies includes third-party services such as AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as a series of DoubleClick services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. Learn more about the types of cookies used by Google , and discover how Google uses these cookies.
You can use the ad settings to manage the Google ads shown to you and indicate that ads are not shown based on your interests. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the address. IP, the type of browser and recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you want more information about this practice and know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, click here .
Segmentation and profiling
The registration of the personal data provided at the time of subscription, contact, interaction with the website and any other information provided during navigation, including the information provided by the cookies in relation to browsing habits, will also accept acceptance of a voluntary nature. for your part in relation to the processing of such personal data by BlogsterApp Ambassador, SL, in order to be segmented or categorized in order to apply them to the activity related to the management of general administration, information, marketing of advertising spaces, develop profiles, analysis of proposals requested by users / customers, statistical study of services and content used, tastes and preferences, surveys or forms.
The data that we use in the elaboration of profiles and that show the advertisers, are not data that allow to identify the users , only they are shown in a graph the type of public that we have, their age, country , gender, etc.
The user who accesses this website explicitly consents to the use of their personal information for the elaboration of profiles, segmentation and categorization of data for the purposes described in the previous section and the transfer of this information to advertisers.
When browsing blogsterapp.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify to user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Google Insight
- Facebook inside
- Twitter analytics
- Microsoft Insight
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
Blogsterapp.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
be-ambassador.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L. will ensure that any person authorized by BlogsterApp to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of BeAmbassador, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to blogsterapp.com, exonerating BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L. (BeAmbassador), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating to BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L. (BeAmbassador) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, BlogsterApp Ambassador, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, blogsterapp.com does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, be-ambassador.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.https://www.siteground.es/